Facilities & Service
For stays 2019
- With accolades on our restored architectural structures and designs, the hotel offers 49 spacious and suites spread over our tranquillity and peaceful environment to accommodate all your requirements. The hotel provide guests with the utmost comfort and privacy.
- Nestled in the tranquil surrounding, all room types offer plentiful living space and a private balcony where guest can indulge in the serene scene of our surroundings, and clear blue sky through day and night.
- Each room and suite has been exquisitely decorated and designed and includes all the luxurious amenities you would need for a refreshing stay.
Green Pepper Restaurant
- The dining terrace where you can feel at ease when dinning while enjoying a combination of historical charm,cool breeze, and the whispering sounds of nature setting. Green Pepper, is an open-air restaurant, which allows diners to enjoy the ideal year-round temperatures.Dining at "Green Pepper" will bean exceptional experience; be it the authentically French signature dishes, the chef's special menu, or the regular a la carte, all are second to none in the region. In addition to the professional services from our friendly and attentive staff, we will take care of any other special requests.
- The property offers a complimentary shuttle service from/to Airport between 09:00 AM and 09:00 PM.
- Our careful attention to details assures that your special event will evoke one to leave with an ever lasting impression.
Fitness centre & Pool
- Fitness centre... It offers a range of fitness equipment to get the best work out of your training routine. Before we forget, abundance of pure freshness in the air.s
- Spa... Fancy waking up in the morning for a relaxing massage before you begin your day with a generous breakfast, our Spa offers traditional massage coupled with de stress treatment for the individual or couple
Tourism in Vientiane
- Located on a curve of the Mekong River, Vientiane Capital has a recorded history that stretches back to around 1,000 AD. The area was originally settled because of the fertility of the surrounding alluvial plains, and Vientiane became the capital city of Laos around the mid-16th century.
- Vientiane Capital is the home to the most significant national monument in Laos: That Luang (Great Stupa), which is the symbol of Lao and an icon of Buddhism in Laos.
- Address: Le Thatluang D'or by Dvaree Thatluang Neua, Saysettha, Vientiane Capital, Laos
- Tel: (856) 21 41 7958, (856) 21 41 7959 Fax: (856) 21 41 7957
- Email: info@LeThatluangDoR.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/dvaree.dgtv/